Monday 6 May 2013

My Lifeline

I was born in 1994 in Yevpatoria. I had an exciting childhood with lots of friends since I attended a kindergarten. I don`t remember when I went there for the first time but my parents say it was in 1997. There, in the kindergarten, I started to learn English. As it turned out later, this step was very important in my life. In 2001 I went to English specialized school №7 in Simferopol. When I was in the 4th grade my mother took me to a swimming pool. Since then, I have become a member of a swimming club. In 2004 my family and I moved to a new flat where we have already been living for 9 years. The next summer my family had a splendid trip to Moscow, it was the first journey in a number of my following trips. When I was 14, my parents presented me with a nice kitten which I had desired for a long time. The kitten was named Glafira or Glasha, although it`s not a common name for cats. When I was in the 10th grade I started to learn German. However, the lessons were condusted on Saturdays and the teacher often missed classes so when I left school in May, 2012 I knew only basic grammar. In August 2012 I entered the Taurida National University and met my dear groupmates. Now I`m looking forward to summer holidays which I`m going to spend in a summer camp.

2 comments:

  1. Katya, it was cute to see your childhood photos! Thanks!
    As far as the timeline is concerned, I somehow have a feeling that it lacks many essential events. For instance, you have moved to Simferopol, I suppose. Or you have received some important awards. On the other hand, you mention starting learning German, though this fact hasn't had any impact on your life yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I`ve never lived in Yevpatoria. I was born there accidentally. My mom was selling peaches at a market while she was on the 8th month of pregnancy. She didn`t expect me to be born so early.

    ReplyDelete