Wednesday 19 December 2012

How I really spend my time



Time - this is what we often lack. Not all people are able to plan out their time properly.
As for me, most of my time I devote to studying and homeworks. My day starts at 6 am. Classes start at 8, sometimes later and end at 1 or 2 p.m. After a hard day at the university I need a little rest. I like to lie down on the couch listening to music, watch some series or chatting to my parents or friends on the phone. After a rest, I start doing my homework. This usually takes until midnight.
At the weekend I want to spend more time with my family. The day always goes differently, and in the evenings we usually watch some family film. On occasion, my friend pays a visit to me, because on the weekdays neither she nor I have time to meet.
Sometimes I'm not happy with the way I allocate my time, but I try to fix it and become more organized.

No comments:

Post a Comment