Monday 24 September 2012

Phonetics Focus

Hello, everyone! Recently I've come across a nice resource, which offers various fun activities designed to help you improve your pronunciation and knowledge of phonetics. Here is the link: Phonetics Focus
There is quite a number of games and activities, for example "Phonemic Search", "Phonemic Link", "Phon' Maze", "Odd Phon' Out", "Which Phoneme?", etc. TASK: Follow the link and do the more activities the better. Which do you find the most interesting? Entertaining? Useful? Express your opinion in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. I have finally followed this link and! First of all, I was impressed that there are still some people who are trying as hard as possible to make learning English phonetic easier. I believe it would be useful for some people, but personally I don't like the game lessons ;) But anyway, thank you for posting this link! It's gonna be a tremendous help if we get in trouble learning English sounds )

    ReplyDelete