Monday 25 March 2013

The place I've always wanted to visit!


     I have always dreamed about an opportunity to travel around the world. It is so wonderful to visit the world’s most famous landmarks, to meet new people, to know more about other cultures, to try dishes of different cuisines and so on.
     Most of all I would like to go to Dubai. I have learned so much about this splendid city from my cousin, who was there 3 years ago, and my dearest dream is to see this city with my own eyes!
     Dubai is one of the most exciting and popular tourist destinations in the world, famous for its magnificent landscapes, sandy beaches and turquoise seas, deserts, exotic animals, skyscrapers, first-class restaurants and hotels. It is not a very big city, but there is much to see and to do. I would spend there at least a week to have an opportunity to visit all the most famous places.
    I’d like to see the Burj Dubai Tower – one of the tallest skyscrapers in the world which stands more than 800 metres tall and can be seem from 95 kilometres away.
    I’d like to see Dubai Aquarium – one of the largest indoor aquariums in the world. It showcases 33,000 aquatic animals, representing more than 200 species. It’s just amazing! Visitors have the opportunity to go on Glass Bottom Boat Rides over the surface of the aquarium or swim among the sharks! It’s really worth going.
     I would be happy to see the Dubai Fountain. Everyone will be impressed by this the world’s largest fountain system, famous for its beauty! 
     My dream holiday wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the Palm Islands. This place attracts me with its splendor. It is really worth seeing,too!
     I hope to visit this magnificent city and I’m sure that soon my dream will come true!


2 comments:

  1. That's a good composition. You've expressed everything you knew about this place. I would have never imagined how magnificent this place is if I hadn't read your composition. I'm not really into reading some info about world's most popular places, but your story about Dubai touched my heart deeply )

    ReplyDelete
  2. The landmarks you have mentioned are simply mind-blowing! I sincerely hope you will see them in person one day!

    ReplyDelete