Sunday 28 April 2013

My Lifeline


There are days in our life that we can never forget. For some people this is their birthday or an important event. For my parents the most memorable day is my birthday. They say that it was the happiest day in their life. As for me, I have many days to remember. They are the days spent with my family or friends. Now I want to tell you about the most important events in my life...
I was born in Dzhankoy in 1995. About a year later, my family moved to Yevpatoria and I spent my childhood there. I went to school in Yevpatoria in 2001. There I met my best friend, Dasha. I have shared much good time with Dasha and I feel fortunate to have met her. While I was at school I started dancing and I attended dancing lessons for 5 years. In 2012 I left school and went to university. I met many new friends there!

2 comments:

  1. Lera, you've got a little privacy problem. It's forbidden to view your timeline to people, who aren't in your list of access. You should check this in the settings of your account, because otherwise, we won't be able to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lera, I'm sure you could have written a more developed and compelling story!

    ReplyDelete