Sunday 28 April 2013

My lifeline

       I was born in 1995 in a village named Privetnoye. Here I spent my childhood. At the age of 6, I went to school.  There were my most carefree years. In 2010 I got my first job as a seller in Koktebel. In 2012 I left school and went to the best university of Crimea. Here I met wonderful people with whom I will spend the best years of my life. Not so long I’ve celebrated my eighteenth birthday in a circle of my beloved friends. Now, I'm building the big plans and I hope to put them all in life.

1 comment:

  1. Yulia, judging by the pictures, you and your group-mates are definitely having the time of your life! I couldn't help smiling.
    However, the story itself lacks detail. I really don't think that there have been so few important dates and events in your life.

    ReplyDelete