Sunday 25 November 2012

How I really spend my time

Time, it seems, is what we are all short of these days. The world is moving faster and faster. We spend time in vain, but we do not have time for the really important things. As for me I do not completely happy how I use my time. As you know I am a first year student at the Department of Foreign Languages, Tavrida National University. My common day starts with getting up at 6 a.m. My lectures begin at 8 a.m. and finish at 2 p.m. It takes me 20 minutes to return to the hostel. Cooking and eating dinner takes me an hour. Further I let myself to relax in a half an hour. At this time I prefer listen to music or to take a nap, because it makes me more fresh and energetic. Then I do my homework, it takes me about 6 hours. Frankly speaking, I think that it is too much, but sometimes I have to do my tasks even longer. That is why I go to bed near midnight or later. I try to spend my weekend with my family. But probably the only thing I can afford on the weekends is to sleep a bit longer, but generally I also spend a whole day doing homework. In future I would like to do my tasks quicker and spend more time doing exercise and hanging out with my friends.

3 comments:

  1. Yulya, try to use more target vocabulary.
    "I am not completely happy" - "to be happy", not "to do happy"
    "Then I return to the hostel, it takes me about 20 minutes." - "It takes me 20 minutes to return to the hostel"
    "Cooking and eating dinner takes me an hour"
    "I prefer to listen to music"
    "I have to do my tasks even longer"
    "afford to sleep", without "myself"
    "the whole day"
    "doing exercise"
    "hanging out with my friends"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julia, if I were you, I`d do as much of the homework at the weekends as possible. If you follow this advice you`ll be able to go to bed early and get more pleasure from studying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katerina, I will try to follow your advice.

    ReplyDelete