Sunday 18 November 2012

How I Spend My Time






  How I Spend My Time






       People spend their time in different ways. Some people enjoy going in for sports, others prefer watching TV or playing computer games.
      As for me, I spend most of my time studying and doing my homework. Sometimes I feel very exhausted after a hard day at the University, so I need a couple of hours to relax. In this case I prefer to stay alone lying on the sofa and listening to music in my room. Music helps me to relax and feel refreshed.
        At the weekend I usually help my parents with the housework. My household duties are to clean the second floor of the house and to water the flowers.
No wonder that the vast majority of young people have some duties at home although many of them aren’t happy about it. Of course, watching TV or playing computer games is much more interesting than tidying the house or doing the washing up, but I think that our parents need our help and we have to remember about it. It is necessary to share duties at home so that our parents could have a rest.
         Frankly speaking, I’d like to spend more time walking and hanging out with my friends, because it is necessary for me to have a day for a rest so that I will be able to continue my study successfully, but in general I’m happy with the way I use my time!
        All in all there are a lot of ways to spend our time. And we choose the way  which suits our preferences.

1 comment:

  1. Lera, there are a lot of general phrases, but you don't say much about how you spend your time, actually. It seems, you only study, do household chores and listen to music.

    ReplyDelete