Friday 9 November 2012

Numbers Practice

Good day! I suppose you might find some additional practice in numbers, fractions and decimals useful. Please, follow the link   time4english  and click the Login button. When the next page opens, click Lower Intermediate. Scroll down the page and do the following exercises:
4A Numbers - 100 to 1,000,000 (Vocabulary)
4B Numbers - 100 to 1,000,000 (Listening)
4F Fractions (Reading)
4G Fractions (Listening)
4H Fractitions and Decimals (Reading)
4I Fractions and Decimals (Listening)
4J Operations (Reading)
4K Operations (Listening).
Some exercises consist of several pages, so after you have completed one page, press the NEXT button at the bottom of the page.

3 comments:

  1. There are so many exercises, I didn't manage to find enough time to do them all. I looked through those I didn't have time to do though. Finally, I've memorized and will never forget and we MUST put the definite article in front of ordinal numbers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When have I just opened the exercises I thought there wouldn`t be any difficulties for me. However I was wrong. It turns out that I know many complicated constructions in English but I am not aware of some the easiest things in the language.

    ReplyDelete