Sunday 21 October 2012

Dash - the one and the only!

I've known her since I remember myself. We were always together playing different games, exploring around the house, making useless attempts to operate a doll. Darya Nesterova, 17 years old, and I were and are still the best childhood amigos.
Dasha is a very pretty girl, who always wears brand-new clothes and changes into a casual vest or pyjamas when she is at home. She has never been overweight a bit, always keeping fit and making guys stare and feel drawn to her shapely legs. She's got shoulder-blades-length wavy brown hair and usually wears it loose. Her fair complexion mixes up with her perfectly oval face. She possesses big hazel eyes and a turned up tiny nose.
There's a unique connection between us - a special language of souls we share. I'm so glad I found her long ago and hope we'll stay friends for good. Even though we've been acquainted for 16 years, I haven't completely analysed her personality. This makes our relationships interesting and adventurous.
What I like most about Dash is that she's always cheerful and positive, no matter how bad things are. She's always ready to support you in difficult situations, which makes her very considerate. She is extremely reliable, so you can be sure that your secrets and mysteries won't be revealed the next day. As for her best feature, she is very uncompromising person and does her job demandingly but with passion. Moreover, being sensible and demanding doesn't prevent her from being tender when communicating with close people. Dash in candid and determined enough to say what she thinks face to face.
Besides the enlisted characteristics, she shows a tendency of being a little bit lazy at times. She's got a potential to make her dreams happen, but doesn't use it often. As for me, this is her worst drawback.

P.S. I'm so sorry, my Internet connection is so poor so I can't post the photo right now. I'll do it later )

1 comment: