Saturday 20 October 2012

My Best Friend


My best friend's name is Daria and she is 17.
          I’ve known Dasha since my first day at school, when we were only six. I can remember her smiling face as the teacher, Elena Anatolievna, asked me to share the same desk with her.
          Dasha is a very pretty girl. She is tall and slim. She often wears her long dark hair in a pony-tail. She has got a round face with beautiful light-blue eyes and a straight nose.
        Dasha prefers comfortable clothes and can often be seen wearing a jumper, a pair of jeans and trainers.
          Dasha is a kind person who will listen to your problems and try to help you. She always tries to understand me and my feelings. Dasha knows that she can rely on me too. Also, I respect my friend for her modesty and strong will.
   What I don’t like about Dasha is her obstinacy.
       Dasha is a student of Crimean University for Humanities. Like me, she wants to be a teacher in the future.
     Daria is quite active and enjoys outdoor activities. One of her favourite hobbies is playing tennis. Also, she likes going to the cinema and is especially fond of adventure films.
            I have shared much good time with Dasha. She is one of my best and most trusted friends.
I feel fortunate to have met her!

1 comment:

  1. Lera, I'm glad that you have such a reliable friend!
    As for the essay, it's very good, but I'd like the paragraph describing the person's character to contain more adjectives we have been studying.

    ReplyDelete