Friday 19 October 2012

My best friend


My best friend’s name is Kseniya. She is 16. Kseniya was born in Perevalnoe. When she was 2 years old her family moved to our village. We met in the kindergarten. Since we have been friend. Now what can I say about Ksyusha? She is a pretty girl. Ksyusha is tall,slim and well-built. Ksyusha has straight blond hair and she usually wears it loose. Everybody admires her hair which looks rich and always focuses attention. Ksyusha has beautiful green eyes and a straight nose. Her smile is charming. Also I like the way she laughs very much. As for clothes Ksyusha prefers she likes jeans and sweatshirts. But I like when she wears dresses and skirts. Ksyusha has shapely legs. So she looks very attractive in it. Ksyusha is a nice girl. She is out going and can find a topic of conversation with everyone. Ksyusha is understanding and sympathetic. I trust her a lot and I’m sure that I can rely on her in any situation. She never lets people down. Ksyusha has a good sense of humor. We have many common jokes which are understandable only for us. She is always cheerful and energetic. Ksyusha has got only one shortcoming. She is moody. For example if she is in a bad mood she spoils it everyone. And when I tell her about it she gets nervous but a bit later we together laugh at it". Ksyusha is a pupil of the 11th form. She wants to be a pharmacist. We like to spend a lot of time together. Ksyusha and I often watch videos, listen to music, sing songs, dance, take some funny photos. And the most important I am who I am with Ksyusha,I feel at ease with her. I miss Ksyusha when we don’t see each other for a long time. Our friendship helps me fill strong and sure of myself.

3 comments:

  1. It's a really nice story! Well done!
    There are some comments I'd like to make. It's a bit impolite to say "I want to tell you...". You can just start with "My best friend's name is ...".
    There is a number of sentences which you can combine, for example: "Ksyusha is tall and slim. She well-built." - "Ksyusha is tall, slim and well-built." "Everybody admires her hair. It looks rich and always focuses attention." - "Everybody admires her hair which looks rich and focuses attention."
    Don't forget that a sentences needs a predicate: "She is well-built", "She is always cheerful and energetic".
    "I like the way she laughs very much" "I feel at ease with her" "...but a bit later we together laugh at it".
    Don't omit articles: "Ksyusha is a pupil of the 11th form. She wants to be a pharmacist."

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. There should be some paragraph division.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've noticed that you have made some corrections.

    ReplyDelete