Thursday 18 October 2012

My zodiac sign

My zodiacal sign is Capricorn. Often my zodiac characteristics in horoscope are correct. As for me, I can say that I am tender, because of my romantic side. Also, sensitive, it isn’t hard to make me cry. Understanding, my friends says so. I always listen to them and give advices. I hope, I am tolerant, I don’t like to argue with people who different opinion from mine. Dedicated, especially, to my friends. I love them wholeheartedly, I can’t say that I have many friends, but I trust each of my friends. Affectionate, I give all myself to whom I am in love with. I don’t think it is one of my positive features. Protective, my close people are all for me. Impulsive, sometimes my actions aren’t understandable; consequently, people think that I am crazy or even silly. Imaginative and emotional, my fancy is very good developed. Finally, I am introvert. I am concerned with my inner world of the mind.

1 comment:

  1. Nastya, there should be a subject and a predicate in a sentence! "Understanding, my friends say so" is a fragment, not a complete sentence, as well all the other your sentences starting with adjectives. Generally, it is a collection of notes rather than a story.

    ReplyDelete