Saturday 6 October 2012

My World Cloud

Finally I did it! I didn`t think that it would be so difficult… Vlad, thank you very much for the help! To begin with, I`m agree with each adjective that describes my character except “calm”. I don`t know who wrote this adjective on my sheet of paper but I think this person doesn`t know me well. However it is not surprisingly as we have known each other only for a month. I also added other adjectives which in my opinion describe me. One of them is “strong-willed”. As you can see, this word is almost the same size as my name. I really think that I have strong will-power. So... here is my Cloud! How do you like it?

2 comments:

  1. Probably, I don't know you well enough either as I quite agree with the adjective "calm" concerning your personality. Would you rather say that you are hot-tempered?

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, it's a word (not world) cloud.

    ReplyDelete