Monday 29 October 2012

My best friend

My best friend I have a lot of friends, but my best friend is Alina. I have known her for a long time since our first school years. Alina left school two years ago and now she is a student of Tavrida National University. She is a future economist. Alina is a pretty girl of eighteen. She is tall and slim. Her long black hair is straight. Her close-set hazel eyes have long eyelashes and straight eyebrows. She has a charming smile. Alina is the kind of person who always does what she thinks is right. She is very open and sensible girl. She always ready to help everybody who needs. What I like most of all is her good sense of humor. She likes to dance and listen to music. I am very happy to have such a good friend as Alina.

1 comment:

  1. Yulya, the story should be more developed and contain more vocabulary we have been studying. Moreover, you have not followed the composition plan. There should be four paragraphs - how you first met, appearance, character, activities.

    ReplyDelete