Friday 26 October 2012

My best best friend!!!

I am going to describe my best friend Ani. To tell the truth, I don`t remember when I met her. I suppose, I was about 10 years old. We attended a swimming club together. Ani is a little bit older than me, she is 22. However I`ve never felt this difference.
My best friend is very pretty and she is always well-dressed. Usually she wears casual clothes but sometimes she prefers dresses and skirts. Ani is rather short as her height is about 155 cm. She comes from Armenia that`s why her complexion is dark and her hair is black. Usually Ani wears her shoulder-length hair in a ponytail. But I should say that it suits her much better when she wears her hair loose. Ani has quite weak eyesight that`s why sometimes she has to wear glasses.
As for her character, she is extremely kind. I have never met such people before. She never says any bad thing about other people behind their backs. She is very cheerful and welcoming. When I come to her house I always feel like at home and she is ready to receive me at any time. What was very surprising for me is that the last time I visited her she told I should have come with my mom. I`m sure, it was not told to express her politeness but she really wanted to see her. Ani is so sincere that when I talk to her I want to become much better than I am, as I know I have a lot of drawbacks in comparison with her.
However there is one thing which is a little bit annoying for me. Ani tends to complain about her problems too often. Sometimes I come to her in a good mood and leave worrying about different insignificant things.
As for her interests, they are varied. To start with, she still attends the swimming club. She even took part in Paralympics where she won a bronze medal. However sport is not the only thing she is interested in. She also likes going to performances and ballets. Ani visited plenty of countries from which she brought different knick-knacks which she collects.
All things considered, Ani is a really good friend and I hope now you understand why I call her my best friend!

1 comment:

  1. It's doubtless that your best friend Ani is a person worthy of respect, affection and admiration. I definitely do understand why you call the person your best friend and why you use so many exclamation marks in the title.

    ReplyDelete